Monday 5 October 2009

myself...


hye, this is my homepage, so i want to say something about myself..my name is Siti Hajar bte Selamat. my dear friends call me aja. i'm 21 years old. i was born on 5th november 1987 at Batu Pahat. i am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. many things i like to do, to see, and experience.i like to do imagine about my future life when i cannot sleep in the middle of the night....huhuhuu....my father's name is Selamat bin Asral and he is a government pensioner. my mother's name is Siti Fatimah bte Pungut. she is a teacher. i have 6 siblings. i'm a loving and caring person...hihihii...i like to laugh because my lovely person like to joke...sometime, i like to wake up early but i don't know why...hihihii...my favourite food is nasi lemak with chicken wing....

written by :
SITI HAJAR BINTI SELAMAT (G76232)

No comments:

Post a Comment