Wednesday 7 October 2009

About Me...


Elo.. I’m Sufina Niza Binti Samat, but sometimes people call me Sufina or Intan.. hahaha… I’ll be a year older on every 12 December and now i'm 22 years old. Rabbits lover but can’t adopt it till I have my own house. I living last roof on my sibbling.

My interst is to surf internet, read story book, volunteer some activities and anymore. My favourite music is to many to tell you. I like international celebratieS like Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Leona Lewis and anymore. I like song to belong with you by Taylor Swift. The song is very nice..

Well I’m a simple girl that sometimes can become carzy and notty. I like to find problem.. especially with my friends.. And I like to lough. Sometimes I like to be alone and thinking about something. I can be a quiet person… . I like to do is dreaming.. hahahahaha… Sometimes I like to smile alone… I’m bit crazy.. huhuhuhu..

I’m a person that can be easy – going, and care about people that nice to me. I’m easing forgiven to others that make mIstake. Happy always..
Written by :
SUFINA NIZA BINTI SAMAT ( G76239)

No comments:

Post a Comment