Thursday 5 November 2009

My Profile

Aiiii....my name is siti hajar,just call me hajar...I’m 28 years old, I already married 3 years but I don’t have any child. I’m simple person but sometime very sensitive and emotional especially about children, may be until now I don’t have baby

When free time i like go to shopping, reading, cooking and watching television. My favourite book is decorating home, cause my dream was to deco my house like a modern style. Otherwise i enjoy reading and watching mystery story.

Haaaa....know i tell about my husband, he was a funny person because he work at Tampoi Hospital,ooopss...it is a joke, actually he work general Hospital. He like anything about sport especially football, rally and F1.
Ok.... actually not specially about me, but i hope my dream come true have a cute baby and finish my study.bye bye.....
Written By:
SITI HAJAR BINTI ITHIN ( G76232)

No comments:

Post a Comment